Typhoon Umbrella Range
The clear choice for coastal resorts, exposed public spaces and wind-prone environments. Typhoon umbrellas are engineer certified to a wind rating W41 (148 KPH). Combine that with an industry-leading structural & canopy warranty and you have shade with peace of mind.
Typhoon Umbrella Specifications
- Available in square, hexagonal and rectangular shapes.
- 2.4m – 5.6m standard sizing.
- Made from high tensile, structural grade aluminium with additional bracing for strength, powder-coated to any colour in the Dulux/Interpon range.
- Low maintenance, translucent, heat reflective, UV treated and fully welded architectural grade PVC membrane available in a large variety of colours.
- Marine-grade stainless steel catenary cable and fittings.
- 10-year frame anti-rust policy, 5-year structural warranty on the frame & canopy.
- Engineer wind rated to 148 kph (W41).
- Range of accessories including lighting, heating, corporate branding & link panels.
Typhoon Umbrella Options include
- Electric heaters
- PVC curtains
- Screen printing
- Rain lips
- Link panels joining umbrellas
- Electrical access point