Centor Retractable Screens
Noosa Screens and Curtains offers stylish retractable screens and blinds up to 9 meters wide. Our award-winning Centor screens and blinds are the perfect complement to patio, bifold, sliding, French and traditional doors and windows.
Let our Centor screens and blinds help you control insects and light with clean and minimal aesthetics. Our screens and blinds are made to your specification so they fit perfectly into your home:
- Easy access with fingertip control makes opening and closing a breeze
- Screens are 100% effective against flying bugs and insects
- Reduce glare and sunlight, even providing a total no-leak blockout if required
- Look fantastic year after year by using high-quality fade-resistant materials
- Can be configured for single or combination use
- Can be built into your new door frame or retrofit options are available
- Can be fitted internally or externally
Load Balancing Technology
Load Balancing Technology (LBT) (patent pending) allows for the effortless fingertip control synonymous with Centor products. With no crude spring-loading to fight against, the screen’s lead stile remains firmly in any chosen position until further pressure is applied. Load-balancing also means far greater tension across the screen or blind, eliminating any tendency for sag.
Tight Technology manufacturing techniques ensure control of the horizontal edges of the screen so they remain straight and tight across the widest spans.
In the majority of cases, the shock absorption mechanism prevents system damage by redirecting impact away from the screen.
Designed to work alongside your choice of doors and windows, there are solutions for every home on the Sunshine Coast. Choose from:
- S2: Ideal for controlling insects on openings up to 4.0m
- S4: Specifically designed for large doors up to 3.2m high and 9.01m wide with a range of screen, blind and combination options
- S4 Corner: Perfect for modern corner openings with no post
Contact us today to learn more about our Centor retractable screens and blinds and to schedule a consultation.
- Self-Feeding Mechanism
- Should the wind blow the screen out of the top or bottom channels the fabric will self-feedback onto the roll.
- Centor’s screens are manufactured in stainless steel and reinforced engineering polymers. The tough PVC-coated polyester mesh used in the screen is hardwearing and resistant to damage from pets. The mesh is easy to clean and can be replaced.
- The screen system has undergone cycle testing to 400,000 operations in a laboratory and has been extensively exposed to dust, mud, sand and corrosive atmosphere. It has stood up to impact testing with a 17kg punching bag 100 times and considerable pushing, poking and prodding to simulate real-life use.