We offer two ranges of Aluminium Shutters
“Rolla Shield” Aluminium Shutters
Our “Rolla Shield” range of Aluminium Shutters are quality shutters architecturally designed to withstand the harsh Australian climate and are incredibly strong due to their aluminium and stainless steel construction. Without an operating stick or handle, “Rolla Shield” Aluminium Shutters offer clean lines with unobstructed views. They look great, provide shade and security, offer ventilation and enhance privacy. They are long-lasting and will not bend, warp, crack, peel or fade.
Australian is made with an emphasis on style and elegance; there is a vast range of finishes, from wood grain to metallic, to enhance every décor. In addition, Rolla Shield Aluminium Shutters can comply with balustrade load criteria.
Features & Benefits
- 100% Australian
- Over 150 Standard Colours
- Weather Resistant
- Protection From Strong Winds and Flying Debris
- Light and Breeze Control
- Sun Protection and Shading
- Increased value of Property
- Glass sections, vertical or horizontal blades
- Blades withstand loads of 100kg
- Insulation – Energy Savings
- Significantly Reduce Noise
- Street Appeal & Aesthetic Improvement
- Security – Protection Against Burglary and Vandalism
- A variety of design options are available
“Vueline” Aluminium Shutters
Our Vueline Aluminium shutter range is lightweight and durable with significant differences, including perfectly colour-matched aluminium pressed end caps; 60-80um high-quality powder coating; 6063 aluminium tempered to T5; engineered internal fluting, and a metal spring pin system to pivot blades. In addition, vueline aluminium shutters never discolour or warp.
Vueline aluminium shutters have unique end caps and pivot systems, which are central to security and longevity and offer superior strength.
The Vueline shutters package includes the choice of frames, components and locks, three-blade sizes, five standard solid colours, two timber-look styles, and an infinite range of entire custom colours.
A 7-year finish warranty and 10-year manufacturer’s warranty underpins these outstanding quality shutters.
- 6063 aluminium tempered to T5
- 60-80um high-quality power-coating
- Colour-matched end-caps
- Unique end-cap & pivot system
- Choice of frames and three blade sizes
- Five standard colours, 24 semi-custom colours & optional custom colours
- Two timber-look styles
- 7 Year Warranty on finish
- 10 Year Manufacturer Warranty
What not to Buy
Great care should be taken when selecting the right Aluminium external shutter. Areas of potential weakness include:
- The End Caps
- Tilt Mechanism
- Internal Mechanisms
As you see in the attached pictures from a competitor, these end caps are made from PVC material. They can quickly decay with the sun’s rays and saline coastal environments. Cast aluminium endcaps can also corrode. Our recommendation for a lasting quality shutter is to insist on endcaps manufactured from sheet aluminium.
Tilt mechanisms should be hard-wearing and should not be subject to corrosion. The pictures below show that the tilt bar has been manufactured from steel and corroded very quickly in our coastal saline environment. The best mechanism is an external mechanism manufactured from aluminium that will best deal with the harsh Heat, UV and coastal environment in and around the Sunshine Coast.